YouTube is the most popular website in the worldwide. Over two billion people use it every month – one-third of all Internet users. Understanding how to get a view of YouTube is a skill that every creator must have in their toolbox. Because let’s face it. No one wants to spend time crafting videos only to receive zero views after pressing public. Have you ever wondered why my YouTube videos do not get any views? Here are a few ways to get more youtube views on videos, from creating good thumbnails to writing a click-worthy title.
1. Focus on the YouTube niche
It’s tempting to post whatever you like on YouTube. After all, it’s your channel, and what’s wrong with mixing things up sometimes? To do that, you’ll find a niche area you can be passionate about and start making videos within that niche.
- You can get more views on YouTube by looking at it in the long run and creating focused content.
- YouTube classifies your channels and recommends your videos to people with similar interests. This is a free promotion and probably the best you’ve ever received.
- You will get subscribers with the same thoughts coming back to see more videos on your channel.
2. Look up a keyword before recording
It’s hard to make a popular video unless you know what people are looking for on YouTube. The best way to overcome this hurdle is to research high-quality keywords. Due to this, you could get the following.
- Monthly search volume of keywords.
- A list of relevant keywords for deeper searching.
- A score that indicates the competitive keyword.
3. Write a powerful YouTube video title
I haven’t finished writing yet, but it’s okay. Having a strong list of keywords and understanding niches allows you to do other things like optimize your video titles and increase the number of times you play on YouTube. Of course, a good title has more than a popular keyword. People could also know it.
- What is the video about?
- Why should they care?
- The emotional attraction in the topic.
4. Create an attractive YouTube thumbnail
Did you know that you can upload a custom thumbnail to any video after viewing the YouTube channel? That’s true. To do this, you don’t need thousands of subscribers, viewing hours, or a certain number of videos. Your channel doesn’t even have to be subscribed. From day one, you can quickly phone numbers associated with your account and upload your custom graphics.