Dental Video Marketing: Why You Need Video Marketing For Your Dental Practice
Why You Need Video Marketing For Your Dental Practice? For a private dental clinic to be profitable, the equipment of the last generation, modern materials, and highly professional experienced doctors is not enough. Dental Video Marketing is the best tool without which there can be no question of any profit.
Before explaining Why You Need Video Marketing For Your Dental Practice in details, let’s define the general benefits of video marketing first.
Why is video marketing so powerful?
Here are some statistics.
- According to a HubSpot study, 54% of users prefer video content.
- 84% of consumers are convinced of the need to purchase after a video presentation.
- Videos are 6 times more likely to retweet than images.
- The order amount is increased by 50% if you place the video on the product page.
This is just a small part of the statistics that unequivocally suggests the need to integrate video marketing into your advertising campaigns. By the way, the statistics provided on the links can help you understand the needs of users. For example, if 85% of Facebook videos are played without sound, then for this site, you need to shoot videos with an emphasis on the picture, not the narration.
Now that the seriousness of the topic has been confirmed let’s move on to the instructions that will help you not to ruin your ad campaign in the bud. Let’s take a YouTube channel as an example, but almost all the tips apply to other platforms like Facebook.
That’s why video marketing is considered one of the main powerful tools for promoting your business.
Why You Need Video Marketing For Your Dental Practice?
A successful dental business rests on three pillars:
- regularly analyzing the needs of the audience;
- favorable offers for them;
- effective marketing strategy (including video marketing).
The lack of the right approach to marketing eventually became an obstacle to the development of dentistry. And video marketing is a carefully thought-out strategy of getting information about dentistry to the people you would like to see as clinic clients.
Video Marketing is considered the best strategy to build trust and bring more patients to your clinic. And The following are some benefits of Dental Video Marketing:
- The most effective way to start communication with the audience
- Video has a huge potential (see the statistic above)
- Video content improves website SEO performance
- The best way to grab the attention of lazy viewers
- The best way to outperform the competition
- High chances of going viral content
- It brings more potential clients
Dental Video Marketing Ideas
When promoting dentistry with video marketing, the ability of the marketer to put himself in the patient’s shoes plays an important role. If you want a person to use the service of your clinic, “close” his pain to the maximum, show the benefits and advantages of your treatment.
It is necessary to offer the patient services that meet his needs. And they can be different: someone wants to be treated cheaply, someone – only with doctors with 10+ years of experience, and for someone, the most important thing is the equipment of the clinic. Dentistry must find “its” patient – a person whose needs it can satisfy as fully as possible.
In the dental field, one of the high competition in the medical market. Clinics open almost every quarter, and patients often prefer those that offer cheaper treatment. This reduces the quality of services, reduces the company’s profits and the salaries of its employees.
For the business to develop, equipment and materials are constantly updated, equipment is purchased to provide high-level service. So, try to mention all these things in your video marketing strategy.
For making a dental marketing video, you can use the following video options:
- Animated videos
- Explainer videos
- Whiteboard videos
- Screencast videos
- Motion graphics videos
- Typography videos
- Live to stream
- Live-action screencast
You can use these videos on social media and other platforms. Remember that people come to social networks not to buy but to spend time. Become useful to your patients, tell the news, treatment methods, teach home care rules, surprise you with your achievements and works, and joke. Be friends, show how your clinic, employees, and the patient live.
Ideal video length for dental business
And don’t forget about the call to action, which on YouTube usually consists of a small annotation inviting users to subscribe to the channel.
Conclusions and what else needs to be done
So friends, why did we write this article? In addition, everything must be done correctly, and if you, as a business owner, did not think through all the points at the very beginning, then problems with attracting customers will arise in the future.
Below we will write what you need to consider when opening any business correctly:
- Study competitors (cost, what advertising channels it uses, what pricing)
- Develop a corporate identity
- Design advertising brochures
- Develop conversation scripts
- Compile a sales book
- Compile a book for dealing with objections
- Develop the right motivation
- Install CRM system (accounting of orders and customer history)
- Configure call recording
- Develop a website
- Customize advertising (context, targeting, SEO promotion, and much more)
- Set goals / configure end-to-end analytics
We hope these ideas will help you promote your dental clinic and get new patients.
If you know any other ideas and methods, then write in the comments to this article, and we will definitely add them to the general.