Garbage cans are in every house need. When you throw trash in a can, it does not disappear. Regardless, the average American discards 1,600 pounds of garbage each year. If there are no magical garbage fairies, where does all that waste go? Garbage is usually handled by the community where you live. After your trash is deposited in the can, you have no control over what happens to it. You may, however, make decisions like How To Request A New Garbage Can? You have the choice of recycling, composting, or entrusting the task to someone else. It’s absolutely your decision.
For weekly trash collection, each family is given one black-wheeled garbage can. You’ll have the option of a 32-gallon or 64-gallon garbage container when you start your subscription. The number of smaller garbage cans is limited by some companies, and they will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis.
Trash can also be placed in self-purchased home containers or plastic bags for pickup. If you are using a plastic bag, then;
- To avoid tearing or puncturing the bag, knot it tightly with the contents wrapped around it.
- It must be no less than 20 gallons and no more than 32 gallons in size.
- It must be strong enough to support the contents’ weight.
- When filled, it should weigh no more than 50 lbs.
Recycling Garbage Can
- When you put your cart out for collection, please make sure the lid is closed to prevent litter.
- Place additional recyclables in cardboard boxes alongside the recycling cart, and clearly identify ridged containers or paper bags.
- Recyclable products placed outside of the cart in black or white plastic bags will not be collected as recycling.
- Remove any packaging materials and lean against the cart if you have large pieces of cardboard that won’t fit in the cart.
- Packaging peanuts, Styrofoam, and trash-filled boxes will not be collected.
When your garbage can is damaged and you intend to replace your cart, you have to submit a form. In some areas, you only have to dial the customer service numbers and submit a replacement request on call.
In the form, you will first be required to put your name. Write original name as provided on your ID card. Next to the name, you will need to enter the street address. The company needs to collect old damaged can and to deliver new garbage cans, so it needs your street address. The street address is not enough, so you fill in details for City, State, and ZIP code as well. You should enter address details very carefully. Otherwise, you will stay waiting for your new garbage can.
To avoid unnecessary delays, provide daytime telephone and e-mail. It will help the service providers to contact you in time. After filling in all these details, you will need to mention the type of home, whether it is a single-family, a townhouse, or a duplex. These details are necessary to provide you with sufficient garbage can capacity.
Next are the questions on the type of service you are requesting for. Select ‘damaged trash cart’, and enter necessary details. You will find 4 more options below that, whether your garbage can is missing or recycling can is missing. The other 2 options will ask that you remove the trash can or recycling can. In the last, you can select what you want to order, trash can or recycling can if you moved to a new house.
This article explained the use of garbage cans and how to request a new garbage can. You can google about the best waste management service providers in your area and contact them for further assistance.
How To Get Gas Smell Off Hands
How Many Solar Panels To Run 5 Ton AC Unit?